Art Work Exhibit
Feb 24, 2017
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This 6 session offering explores print making and the creation of ‘zines.
Class Lessons include:
- January 18th: Drawing Games
- January 25th: Sequential Stories in Printmaking
- February 1st: Four Panel Comics Planning & Drawing
- February 8th: Four Panel Comics- Ink & Lettering Day
- February 15th: Four Panel Comics- Coloring Day
- February 22nd: Gra!ti Ink Stamping
Friday, February 24th art work created by students will be exhibited during a family friendly event.
$75 fee includes transportation, snack and instruction. Students will be bused from the school to the “old” library, where they will be met by a Warehouse rep and escorted to The Warehouse.