- Jun 15, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Art of Mixology class at The Warehouse’s Inspiration Bar!
Date: June 15
Cost: $25 / person
Instructor: Jeremy Chaloupka, Bar Manager at Black Forest Restaurant, Three Lakes
This class will include an introduction on basic bartending tips for job polish or entertaining guests in your home! With instructor Jeremy Chaloupka, Bar Manager at Black Forest Restaurant, participants will have the opportunity to watch him demonstrate and will learn hands-on how to prepare 4 cocktails. Taste testing included.
- Basic background and simple bartending tips on organization
- Correct way to pour and serve beer
- How wine is served and what amount
- Sequence when prepping 2-ingredient Mixed drinks , e.g., (Rum and Coke, screwdriver, etc)
- Popular fruit garnishes and how to display
Specialty cocktails: prepared by instructor/ hands-on stations
Brandy Old Fashioned
Lemon Drop Martini
This class is open to adults age 21 or older.